Welcome to the website of the Canadian Deafblind Association
We invite you to browse this site using the links above to discover more about who we are and what we do in the field of deafblindness.
Should you have any questions or comments please contact us.
New at National
- Our National office mailing address will change as of June 1, 2013
- June is Deafblind Awareness Month! Click here to see a list of events and download the posters
- A new job advertisement has been posted
- Our application for the Intervention Fund is now available
- Fact sheets about Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSP) may be found by visiting the government's website and clicking on Fact Sheets in the In Focus box.