Sensory Integration: Making Sensory Engagement Meaningful
People interested in learning about the senses and how the brain processes and organizes information from the body and environment are invited to participate in this Nov. 15, 2021 workshop, which takes place from noon to 4 p.m. It costs $85.
The focus of the workshop is to deepen participants’ understanding of sensory integration, sensory integration disorder, and the impact of someone with sensory loss. The interactive webinar will:
- Enhance your understanding of the eight senses
- Explain Sensory Integration Disorder
- Talk about the impact of sensory loss
- Share the importance of looking at activities and routines from a sensory perspective
- Explain what sensory avoiders and seekers mean and the strategies around each sense
- Explore opportunities to move from theory to practice.
Registration deadline is Nov. 4 at 11:30 p.m.
For details and to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-340-3267, ext. 273